Plenary 1 - Messages From the Front Line
- Jenefer Rees (Islington Council) - PSWs Presentation
- Watch the recording on our Youtube Channel here
Plenary 3 - Harnessing the experience the pandemic to develop long-standing reform for social care
Partner Workshop - IMPOWER
Partner Workshop - PA Consulting
Partner Workshop - Newton
Plenary 4 - Quality, Outcomes, Reform & Market regulation
Partner Workshop - Has Technology
Partner Workshop - Brain in Hand
Partner Workshop - Home Group
Plenary 6 - Is money the only thing stopping reform?
Plenary 7 - Making reform a reality: what can we do in practice?
Regions Workshops (available on our Youtube Channel/ Regions Playlist)
- East Midlands - Is there a Regional Role for provider engagement?
- East of England - Building Positive Futures Programme
- London Proud to Care – rewarding, developing and growing our adult social care professional workforce
- North East - Well Led - a collaborative approach
- North West - Making every day, the best it can be – learning the lessons from Covid to build a brighter future.
- South East - 'The Dynamic and Dilemmas of a 'Self-Funded' Care Market'
- South West - Development of South West Policy Framework
- West Midlands - Assurance, innovation. Any improvement?
- Yorks & Humber - Multiple Disadvantage: Breaking the Cycle