We’re very excited to announce that registrations to ADASS first ever Summer Virtual Conference are now open! The event will still take place on the 22nd and 23rd of July. Visit the Summer Conference Website to register.
Delegates who had registered before lockdown have had their place automatically transferred to the ADASS Summer Virtual Conference. No need to register again, but please note that the partners’ workshops are bookable and can be viewed on the summer conference agenda.
It would be really helpful if you could register for them before the start of the conference. Please email the ADASS Events Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferences.
Here’s a sneak peek of the partners’ workshops (full descriptions in the above linked agenda – you can select one workshop per day, for a total of two workshops):
Wednesday, 22 July 11:15 – 12:10
- How to deliver good adult social care - despite Covid, Impower
- How community-based approaches are enabling us to focus on improving outcomes for people as we manage and recover from Covid, Newton
- New Technology: Taking it personally, adam (HTT)
Thursday, 23 July 11:15 – 12:10:
- Using market insight to identify risks and ensure sustainable, quality services during COVID-19 and into the ‘new normal’, HAS Technology
- Transforming care – how do we pick up pace?, Home Group
- Robots; working to solve the care workforce crisis, PA Consulting
Workshops are supported by our ADASS partners, who help us to pursue our charitable objectives. Our partners are also building their ‘virtual stands’ as we speak for the Summer Conference. We would like to encourage delegates to spend some time exploring their virtual stands and the wide offering of information and projects that each partner will showcase at the summer conference.
Whether you have registered already, or you will be, ADASS this year has made the decision to open the conference to a much wider number of delegates and social care colleagues, with the hope to encourage greater diversity at our first virtual conference (up to 5 extra delegate places per council). We kindly ask you to consider with your DASS which of your colleagues would benefit the most from taking part, and please do invite them to join.
The conference will now take place from:
Wednesday, 22 July, 09:00 am
to Thursday, 23 July, 17:00 pm