EU Settlement Scheme
EU Settlement Scheme Upcoming Webinars
ADASS is pleased to be able to continue its work supporting Local Authorities, Care Providers and all adult social care sectors engaged in supporting vulnerable EU/EEA citizens to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Now that the deadline for submitting applications has passed, we are continuing to offer information sessions to provide guidance on the late applications process and other areas of continuing interest to our networks and partners.
The webinars are for the benefit of individuals and organisation who may be signposting potential applicants to the direct support they need to secure a successful immigration status via EUSS. Currently confirmed dates are listed below, and details of further webinars will be posted as soon as they are finalised. For more information on each of the webinars click here.
- 25 May 1300 - 1400 Citizens Advice, Luton (East/South East)
- 26 May 1500 - 1615 The AIRE Centre (National)
- 27 May 1300 - 14.00 International Organisation for Migration (South West)
- 08 June 1100 - 1215 Citizens Advice, Redbridge (London)
- 09 June 1230 - 1400 No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Forum
- 16 June 1230 - 1345 Citizens Advice, North/South Lincoln (East Midlands) - TO BE RESCHEDULED
- 17 June 1300 - 1415 New Europeans (London/Home Counties)
- 22 June 1130 - 1230 Your Homes Newcastle
- 23 June 1230 - 1400 No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Forum
- 24 June 1100 - 1200 Asylum Welcome – Oxford
- 28 June 1130 - 1245 Final webinar before June 30 deadline
- 08 July 1130 - 1245 No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Forum
- 21 July 1230 - 1400 No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Forum
- 12 August 1430 - 1530 Late Application Guidance
- 26 August 1400 - 1500 International Organization for Migration (IOM) - NEW
- 15 September 1230 - 1400 No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Forum - NEW
We also have a dedicated e-mail for EUSS enquiries – EUSS@adass.org.uk.
Right to Work Checks
FREE Online information sessions for employers and organisations
HELP IS AVAILABLE
EU Delegation support for EUSS - Legal Support Surgeries
If your organisation is helping vulnerable EU citizens complete their EUSS application the Delegation of the European Union to the United Kingdom can offer further legal advice, free of charge.
The EU Delegation can offer a lawyer, free of charge, to attend a digital advice surgery with the aim of providing one-to-one legal support to at least 10 vulnerable citizens per surgery.
Organisations & Resource Materials for EU/EEU Citizens
ADASS is unable to provide direct immigration advice to individual members of the community, but we can help you with your enquiry and help you find an organisation who will be able to answer your questions.
Click here to find contact details for a wide range of specialists who can provide individual advice to those who might find themselves facing difficulties in making an application. They will be very pleased to hear from you and have a wealth of experience to guide you through how to make your application centred around your personal circumstances whatever that may be.
Resources for LAs, Care Providers, Carers and Families
Click here to download social media content and useful resource materials to share in your Local Authority, and here to access a range of helpful resource materials that any organisation may use to raise awareness of the EU Settlement Scheme.
Through its extensive national network of connections, ADASS is providing awareness-raising and signposting activities and materials to provide advice to those who may be helping someone they care for, or are the family members of an EU/EEA citizen resident in the UK, to make an application to the EU Settlement Scheme.
It may be that you are employed by a Local Authority and need some basic introductory information to identify those eligible to apply, how to go about it and where to find extra help. We have joined forces with leading, national organisations in the Care Sector to share information and guidance on EUSS - follow our Twitter account for more resources or sign up for upcoming webinars here.