Covid-19 Project Administrator
Salary: £30,012 pa
Hours: 17.5 hours per week
Location: Home Based and Westminster, 18 Smith Square, London
Contract duration: Fixed Term to June 2020 (extension tbc)
Responsible to: Finance and Events Administrator
ADASS is the association of directors of adult social services in England. We are a charity and the association aims to further the interests of people in need of social care by promoting high standards of social care services and influencing the development of social care legislation and policy. The membership is drawn from serving directors of adult social care employed by local authorities. Associate members are past directors and our wider membership includes deputy and assistant directors. In 2019, membership was extended to principal social workers.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced administrator on a part time basis until the end of June (likely to be extended) to provide a range of administrative support for ADASS during a peak in work responding to Covid-19. We will need you to deliver an effective business support service to Trustees, the team and members, including supporting communications including via bulletins, and our relationship management software, being the first point of contact via email, website or phone, and helping with virtual seminars and events. Any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent administration and diary management skills with at least 2 years experience.
- Experience of arranging high level meetings, events and seminars.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of using email systems such as Mailchimp and CRM systems.
- A resilient and flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- An understanding of the role of ADASS and the work it carries out.
ADASS has a positive approach to achieving a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. No covering letter necessary. As per the urgent nature of this post, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.